The Cape York region has a rich mineral endowment, including gold, bauxite, tungsten and new economy minerals. This session will deliver the latest from industry, academia and government on this exciting and under-explored region.
• Courteney Dhnaram – Senior Geoscientist, Mineral Geoscience, Geological Survey of Queensland
• Luke Pickering – Exploration Geologist, South32
• Geoff Lowe – Exploration Manager, PacGold
• Dominic Brown – Senior Geoscientist, Regional Compilations, Geological Survey of Queensland
• Peter Brown – Chief Operating Officer, Diatreme Resources
• Laura Jackson – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Sustainable Minerals Institute (The University of Queensland)